This is a bit random, but Happy Fall this is my pumpkin! I’m obsessed with decorating my room, especially changing it around for the seasons. This was so easy and I’m definitely going to do more designs, I think I’m going to get two smaller pumpkins and try stripes on one and full glitter on the others. So here’s how I did it,
1. You need Modge Podge, I found it in Michaels and it really comes in handy (especially if you do random DIY things like me). And you also need loose glitter.
2. Make sure the pumpkin is clean, I just sprayed a paper towel with multipurpose cleaner and wiped it down and then made sure it was completely dry.
3. Put the pumpkin on a surface that will make it easy to clean after, I used the bottom of a box that carried water. But my Mom yelled at me and said I should have used newspaper.. but the box worked.
4. One buy one paint the area you want to be glittered, I used like a polka dot stencil, and then immediately sprinkle glitter on it. If you see a little white from the Modge Podge don’t worry because it generally dries clear.
5. After each design (dot in my case), make sure there isn’t glitter all over the pumpkin (I just blew it off) because this will make it easier to continue the next design. If not you’ll just get glitter all in your Modge Podge.
It honestly dries pretty dang fast, continue your design and let it set for about then minutes and then voila! Fall room design made easy and pretty.
- apeacestorm likes this
- act-like-a-lady likes this
- natalireyes likes this
- luvst0ned likes this
- ksm-loyal likes this
- meeshyissad likes this
- jamilasworldd likes this
- notcaren likes this
- spacewavves likes this
- astoldbyadrii likes this
- beautyscreams likes this
- teddiebear13x likes this
- shnllgnzlz reblogged this from tayloriina-blog
- e-ruh-kah likes this
- leprincessxo reblogged this from tayloriina-blog
- youlikearttypegirls likes this
- lovepinkcheetah likes this
- lovepinkcheetah reblogged this from tayloriina-blog
- monybebeh likes this
- karrrs likes this
- tayloriina-blog posted this